The position will be to assist Operations and/or Marketing department on various aspects of
On top of tea and swiss rolls, the candidate will also receive first-hand paid experience on the inner workings of cable TV operations.
• Operation - Duties range from material delivery for television broadcast, QC on programme and subtitle, to media preparation for VOD distribution.
• Marketing - Duties range from brainstorming & execution of marketing campaigns,collation of marketing collaterals, to public relations activities.
• Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications, Digital Film and Television, Media Studies, or a similar field of study.
• Keen interest in TV, especially Anime and/or Korean content.
• Knowledge of another Asian language (Japanese/Korean/Bahasa Indonesia/Chinese, to liaise with associates).
• Possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Able to commit on a full-time capacity for at least three months.
The position is based in Singapore.
Please send your CV to aniplus@PlusMediaNetworks.com and include your earliest date of availability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.